JPC provides support for project managers – through coaching, consultancy and training.
Every organisation now faces change on an unprecedented scale, and project managers and their teams are the people who make sure it happens - effectively, efficiently and to their customers’ exacting standards.
Project managers are agents of change and that means they have to be able to demonstrate multiple skills, including:
- Communicating with a wide range of stakeholders, gaining their support and influencing them where necessary
- Predicting and managing risks and changes
- Recruiting, managing and motivating their teams
- Making tough decisions
- Negotiating for scarce resources
And all this under time, cost and quality pressures.
Because of the nature of change, there will always be difficulties in assessing exactly what to do and how to do it.
This is where JPC can help. We provide a full range of services:
- One-to-one coaching and mentoring
- Consultancy to organisation and projects
- Training for project managers and team members
You have enabled me to feel very confident and empowered in project management and in my everyday job … I really do now believe that I am a business woman with great skills to do the job!
Hannah Baker, Alliance Manager, major telecommunications and systems company